Job Ref: TGN4787
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Merchandiser to join a very successful supplier & manufacturer of fashion clothing. The ideal candidate will be a fashion and merchandising & be keen to progress. The company offer excellent training and development and a brilliant introduction into the industry
- Raising purchase orders with factories
- Maintaining critical paths to ensure orders are on time
- Daily communication with assigned customers
- Raising label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling)
- Working with in house design team
- Working with buyers to receive packs in time for making sure critical deadline dates are met.
- Monitoring progress of samples, adhering to design pack requirements
- Ensure availability of all required samples for buyer’s selection meetings on time.
- Ensure internal PO is correctly issued, checking garment components & delivery dates.
- Ensure technologist team fit comments to be able to handover style to garment tech.
- Managing the critical path, ensuring orders are running on time.
- To ensure a timely review of account performance with the account manager in which attitude, performance and business projections is evaluated.
- Other duties as required.
- Fashion graduate
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- IT Literate, ideally with Microsoft Excel knowledge.