Job Ref: TGN4148
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Graduate / Junior Designer to join a fast-paced and fast-growing supplier and brand house.
The successful applicant will join the design and development team, working with some of the country’s largest and most influential retailers and directional streetwear customers on varied product types.
- Menswear / casual menswear focus
- Assisting design team with day-to-day duties
- Liaising with customers and suppliers in relation to design and development.
- Working with Account Managers to manage samples from suppliers
- Prepare samples on arrival for review with design team, tech team and account managers
- Review lab dips / submissions from suppliers with design team and account managers
- Supporting the team during sample review by taking notes and writing up workbooks to send to suppliers.
- Trend direction and research
- CAD / design work for various brands / retailers.
- Assisting with wholesale samples / photoshoot preparation
- Good organisational skills
- Proficient with Illustrator / Corel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time / varied workload
- Work to deadlines
- Good communication skills