Job Ref: TGN4767
A fantastic opportunity for Garment Technologist to join a leading, established clothing company who supply the High Street and Supermarket accounts. The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree with commercial experience and be looking to develop their career in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to meet Retail Buyers.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager.
- Ensuring that garments are being produced to the required quality standard and that manufacturing is measured within tolerance.
- Discussing new designs with the design department and Merchandisers and helping to decide on the best way to manufacture them.
- Working out size specifications and planning how new garments will be made up by producing initial and graded size charts.
- Monitoring the production of sample garments and initiating any changes to the designs to fit manufacturing requirements.
- Grading, Pattern review & Fitting, Lab report and Shipment samples approval
- Fashion Degree
- Ideally have worked for a supplier with similar Retailers.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.
- Ability to travel as and when required to meet with Buyers and suppliers.
- Ideally you will be able to drive to attend fit meetings.