Location: Leicester LE10
Industry: All Clothing
Job Ref: TGM1662
An exciting opportunity for a Fashion Sales Administrator with strong, and industry experience to join a fantastic supplier of garments to both retail and trade, working with high street retailers and supermarket brands.
- To assist in the smooth running of the sales process, by carrying out the associated administration tasks for sales orders, processing samples and maintaining a critical path; with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Raise samples as requested by the Sales Manager, ensuring tech packs are sent to the factory. Ensuring that clarification is sought where required and paperwork / data input is completed accurately.
- Keep the sample tracker up to date with all relevant information
- Prepare handover pack from sales to Merchandising, ensuring all relevant documentation in in place.
- Day to day contact with assigned customers and factories by email and telephone; responding promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure that needs are met or that they are escalated appropriately.
- Ensure the sales monitor is maintained, updating content regularly.
- Sales data entry to PDCF (internal / group sales order system)
- Maintaining accurate and timely information on company systems and working with a ‘critical path’ for every customer order
- Sort and distribute incoming team post and prepare and send outgoing team post.
- Support the Sales Manager in their absence by following up enquiries, maintaining communication with customers, factories, and colleagues.
- To be flexible within the company, carry out any other ad-hoc duties and help in other areas when required to do so.
- Fashion related business experience preferably
- Strong Excel skills
- Positive, personable, and approachable, proven ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment, with shifting priorities while maintaining deadlines.
- Ability to act quickly and accurately
- Ability to multi-task, proactively trouble shoot, problem solve and effectively influence.
- Attention to detail, initiative, organization and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in PC operation and MS office suite
- Highly analytical and a strategic thinker