Job Ref: TGN4821
A fantastic opportunity for Garment Technologist to join a leading, well-established company who supply the High Street and Supermarket accounts with high quality fashion garments. The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree with commercial experience and be looking to develop their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager.
- Ensuring that garments are being produced to the required quality standard and that manufacturing is measured within tolerance.
- Discussing new designs with the design department and Merchandisers and helping to decide the best way to manufacture.
- Working out size specifications for initial and graded bulk size charts.
- Liaising with customers and working with the Far East Factories.
- Working with the Garment Tech Team as well as being able to use your own initiative.
- Create, update and maintain product work books .
- Responsible for obtaining the final inspection report supplied by the supplier prior to shipment
- Other duties as required.
- Fashion Degree
- Knowledge of pattern cutting
- Ideally have worked for a supplier with similar Retailers.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.
- Ability to travel as and when required to meet with Buyers and suppliers.