Job Ref: TGM1701
An exciting opportunity for a Fashion Administrator with strong organisation skills and who is fully PC literate to join to join a Apparel and Accessories supplier to the UK high street.
This is a varied role encompassing administration, stock management and forecasting, customer system administration and is a fantastic company with progression opportunities.
- Working alongside the sales, design and merchandising team and ensure all the procedures emanating from the sale to the customer are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Receiving all the product and sales information from the sales team and producing the final range sheets for each customer.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Data input
- Sample administration – assisting in the organisation and filing of samples received from various suppliers and maintaining accurate records.
- Placing purchase order instructions
- Checking order confirmations from the suppliers.
- Assisting Account Co-ordinator’s with all administration requirements as required.
- Will have worked in a similar role
- Must have excellent administration and organisational skills to a high level
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc to a high level
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to effectively self-manage.
- Positive and proactive.
- Able to deliver superb customer service.
- Educated to degree level (preferred).