Job Ref: TGN4867
A supplier to the high street, ecommerce brands and have several inhouse brands, are seeking a Wholesale/Admin Assistant to join their busy team. Key accounts include JDSPORTS and FOOTASYLUM. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and fashion driven candidate to join a fast-paced company.
The role of Admin Assistant is a very varied role which generally consists of working directly in support of the Director, assisting with the design and product development team with any ad-hoc tasks day-to-day, posting on the in-house brands social media, liaising with the wholesale team, managing stock count on Shopify and customer service.
This role would be ideally suited to a graduate who is looking to gain knowledge of the fashion/supply chain industry.
- Supporting the Director on various projects and creating areas of your own responsibility.
- Working alongside design / product development team to assist in admin work.
- Being the first point of contact for customers in the showroom, welcoming them etc.
- Chasing suppliers for samples.
- Customer service for the in-house brand. Ensuring all complaints/issues are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Responding to Trust Pilot reviews.
- Booking in DHL parcels daily.
- Liaising with DHL if there are any issues.
- Posting relevant and engaging organic content on the in-house brands social media platforms.
- Liaising with the paid media team so that they can grow the brands social media platforms and generate sales.
- When new collections arise, plan, organise and solely run the photoshoots end to end from booking models, locations etc.
- Schedule and plan for key dates such as Black Friday/Christmas.
- Influencer PR.
- Liaising with wholesalers, keeping them up to date on Shopify stock.
- Managing the Shopify stock, updating it when necessary.
- Collating new wholesale orders in a spreadsheet to keep track.
- Collating samples when necessary for wholesalers.
- Organising DHL collections/labels for wholesale orders.
- Customer communication between ecom store & warehouse.
- Highly organised.
- Can multi-task.
- Has experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Has experience working with excel / spreadsheets.
- Has Customer service experience.
- Has experience scheduling/planning content for socials.
- Has experience with managing Shopify.