Job Ref: TGM1709
An exciting opportunity for a Fashion Administrator / Account Co-ordinator with strong organisation skills and who is fully PC literate to join to join a Apparel supplier to the UK high street.
- Working alongside the sales, design and merchandising team and ensure all the procedures emanating from the sale to the customer are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Receiving all the product and sales information from the sales team and producing the final range sheets for each customer.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Data input
- Sample administration – assisting in the organisation and filing of samples received from various suppliers and maintaining accurate records.
- Placing purchase order instructions
- Checking order confirmations from the suppliers.
- Assisting Account Co-ordinator’s with all administration requirements as required.
- Assisting the Pattern Cutters ( Design degree is advantageous)
- Will have worked in a similar role – a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Must be able to Travel to Manchester (Driving license desired)
- Must have excellent administration and organisational skills to a high level
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc to a high level
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to effectively self-manage.
- Positive and proactive.
- Able to deliver superb customer service.
- Educated to degree level (preferred).