Job Ref: TGM1664
An exciting opportunity for a Fashion Account Manager to join a reputable and established supplier to the high street retailers and grocers.
- Working to targets on existing and new accounts.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships.
- Manage and understand the critical path so key deadlines are met – including technical side.
- Identify and resolve client concerns – providing customer service at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and competitor ranges.
- Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
- Customer development meetings.
- Manage the whole process from initial concept to completion.
- Working with internal teams and customers
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- General administration duties.
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working within a similar Account Manager or Merchandiser/Account Manager role.
- Must have worked within a fashion supplier – industry knowledge is essential.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers.
- Ability to manage current accounts including leading retailers and grocers.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.