Type: Permanent – Part Time
Job Ref: TGN4779
A fantastic opportunity for a Factory Compliance Manager – Part Time to join their busy team. You will be joining an established and growing Fashion Supplier. They supply to a number of high street names for example Missguided, Boohoo and PLT. You will work closely with the design, marketing and supply chain teams with responsibility for all technical aspects associated with multiproduct from first conception to final shipment stages.
- Working closely with design and product development teams to provide technical guidance.
- Keeping up to date with emerging regulations
- Working closely with offshore production teams and factories to ensure they understand and achieve the technical standards required.
- Reviewing all aspects of product compliance to enable a smooth onboarding client experience.
- Managing the factory audit process, ensuring the Company is compliant with all legislation relevant to our product.
- Maintaining customer relationships and resolve any issues that arise which involve audits / fabrics / trims / testing.
- Update customers with relevant information
- Updating customer portals
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs (Clothing, Textiles, and Consumer Products)
- Degree Qualification in Textile Technology, Textile Design, Fashion Design with Textiles, Fashion Buying & Merchandising, or similar willing to pursue a career in clothing and consumer products regulatory affairs.
- Specific experience with global product legislation focusing on Fashion Apparel,
- Factory Audit Experience
- Good IT Skills
- A high level of resilience and ability to handle complexity.
- Ambitious, motivated, meticulous, and capable of taking on responsibility.
- Highly Commercial and a strong communicator.