Job Ref: TGN4888
We need a Merchandiser on a full-time permanent basis. The person will have responsibility for merchandising a selection of accounts. Tasks include liaising with various Far East suppliers chasing samples and materials, attending customer meetings and ensuring CP dates are met.
The successful applicant will need to be enthusiastic, organised and be able to work at a fast pace. You must be able to work well in a team but also have good initiative to work alone, be able to manage tasks effectively, have good attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years merchandising experience
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise.
- Be able to work well to deadlines.
- Experience communicating with factories and customers.
- Liaise with various Far East factories chasing seal samples and maintaining sample trackers.
- Ordering labels and maintaining the stock sheets
- Place raw material orders for fabrics and components
- Chase deliveries of materials and components and update the factories, whilst ensuring CP dates are maintained.
- Chase the customer to ensure we have size breakdowns and barcode details to ensure CP dates are maintained.
- Create master PPRA internal spec sheets.
- Record and log the test reports.
- Maintain the tracker of samples and components dispatched weekly to each factory.
- Ensure weekly production plans are received from the factories.
- Ensure the weekly production plans are updated and sent to the customer.
- Arrange freight import quotes and monitor progress.
- Arrange customer warehouse bookings for delivery.
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 based on length of service)
- Finish at 1.00pm on Friday
- Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Friday – 8.00am – 1.00pm
- Company pension
- Work for a Trust which is for the benefit of all staff (including beneficiary payments dependant on company performance)
- Bonus (dependant on company performance)