Location: Leicester LE5
Job Ref: TGM1713
Leading fast fashion online business is looking for an Ecommerce Executive/ Assistant to join their head office in Leicester . The Ecommerce Coordinator will be responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day activities of our e-commerce platform. This is a full-time role located in Leicester with flexibility for some remote work. The Ecommerce Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring website performance, optimizing UX, managing inventory, processing orders, and ensuring timely delivery while ensuring customer service satisfaction. They will also work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure customer retention and growth of the business.
- Own the online store, approving front-end updates for product pages, landing pages, collection pages, SEO, site merchandising, cross-selling, search, and filtering to optimise site experience and performance
- Responsible for day-to-day management of web development agency management, including new product uploads
- Analysis and reporting to drive optimisation of website and other e-commerce tools
- Managing and uploading product to stock catalogue in CMS
- General ad-hoc to support the wider team, working closely with buying/merchandising
- Developing our tone of voice and brand image across our communications channels
- Work closely with our Content creator/Social Media Manager to produce rich, engaging content across all channels
- Content writing for a range of channels including website, social media and email – product copy for all products across site
- Influencer planning campaigns: Choosing and working with influencers who are right for the brand, assisting with influencer contracts, photography, and brief planning.
- Managing the online marketing calendar including all marketing activities, (PPC, Paid Social, Email, Affiliate Marketing, etc)
- Create a strategic content strategy for multiple channels and client touchpoints, including website, social media, email marketing, direct mail, and display advertising
- Responsible for the digital marketing budget, forecast and manage cost against ROI targets set.
- Reporting on all digital marketing activities and any ad hoc reports against objectives and business priorities, as required
- Plan, create, and schedule email marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Experience working in the Fashion Industry, or similar fields )beauty, FMCG etc)
- E-Commerce: experience in managing and optimizing e-commerce platforms, preferably Shopify and Google Analytics or similar
- Have managed and executed e-commerce product shoots
- Communication: excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyse data, draw insights, and make recommendations.
- Customer Service: experience in customer service and managing customer relationships
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Relevant experience in marketing
- Are a doer, you are happy to be hands-on and get stuck in to make sure we achieve our goals. All roles, regardless of seniority are expected to own a wide remit ranging from high level strategy to day-to-day admin