Job Ref: TGN4148
Our dynamic client are one of the fastest growing online retailers in the North West. An exciting opportunity to work alongside the PPC team . Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity for a PPC exec to drive sales into Marketplaces, Ecommerce and PPC Strategy
Great opportunity to join an exciting and growing, multi branded business. The business is expanding its Amazon division significantly and is looking for a pro-active, creative Amazon marketplace eCommerce executive to propel growth
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- As a PPC Executive, you will have the opportunity to create, maintain and drive PPC accounts across a range of Amazon accounts with focused responsibilities.
- Monitor day to day performance & optimising towards our brand goals in bid optimisation, keyword & targeting optimisation, campaign budget optimisation.
- Managing budgets and agreed monthly PPC spend. Create additional ads to compete as when required.
- Working with the listing team, creative team and analyst team to improve product listings and product data to help realise your PPC strategy.
- Ability to report on work done, opportunities and key next steps within the PPC account.
- Own and manage the Amazon PPC P&L for our multiple brands
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Management to deliver brand strategies and listing improvements, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding
- Help to launch and run international PPC campaigns in UK, Germany, USA
- Be willing to test & optimise, to help us drive commercial performance
- Improve and develop PPC processes and to achieve data excellence, automation & excellent reporting
- Suit a Digital Marketing Graduate with experience of Amazon
- Proven track record of delivering search growth & efficiency, strategic leadership & commercial understanding
- Be able to manage and juggle multiple projects and brands at once
- Hands-on, highly organised, process and data-driven with a solution-oriented mentality
- Self-starter with confidence to build and manage things from scratch
- Desire to work in a young & fast-growing start-up
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Minimum 1years’ experience in PPC management with a proven record of managing, optimising and growing PPC Accounts towards target goals.
- Experience with Ecommerce PPC (such as Google Shopping, Ecom marketplace). Experience with Amazon PPC
- Suit a Digital Marketing Graduate