Location: East Anglia
Job Ref: TGM1529
An opportunity for a creative Digital Marketing Executive to Join a fantastic young brand where there is room for progression is required. Our client is an established footwear company who work alongside and gain inspiration from celebrities and friends alike and pride themselves on their products.
- Producing creatives and copies and deploy assets for paid ad channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Affiliate
- Update, optimise and build automated email flows (e.g., welcome, abandoned cart, brows abandonment, birthday)
- Assist with website management (Magento) including the creation of codes and categories, visual merchandising, and optimization of website tech.
- Ad hoc design assistance with other ad channels or website tech e.g. Google Ads, Revlifter, Klevu.
- Analysing constantly to improve results across all paid channels
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience within a similar role
- Thorough understanding of TikTok, Instagram etc
- Highly organised individual
- The ability to demonstrate excellent written and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Creative eye
- Understanding the demographic and brand direction
- Photoshop skills are desirable