Job Ref: TGN4923
One of the fastest growing online home retailers in the North West. We offer on-trend products for home and life, for a price that suits all budgets.
We have everything from the latest bedding styles, soft towels, throws, curtains, rugs and best-selling hoodie blankets.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, the Website and CRO Lead will be from an online Retail background with extensive experience of Magento 2 and Linn works, a self-starter with a proven track record of:
- Responsible for the running of and optimisation of a high-transaction Magento 2 website, working with E-Com, Marketing, Buying, Merchandising and Developers
- Collecting and defining requirements for front-end development and back-end integrations
- Managing a prioritised backlog for a Magento development team
- A/B testing to validate optimisations and new functionality before moving to development
- Develop and execute the web optimisation strategy aligned with growth plans, ensuring seamless delivery and website performance.
- Owning and developing a rolling backlog across onsite technical improvement
- Improving the site and customer experience, identify issues within customer journeys and develop solutions
- Communicating with the off-site development team, briefing, reviewing, testing, and implementing new developments to OHS expected outcomes
- Working with our SEO agency, responsible for improving our search engine visibility, keyword rankings, and organic traffic.
- Perform regular reviews of functionality on other websites to identify new opportunities for the business
- Owning day to day feed management, while working on feed development as required
- Support the ecommerce team with the adoption of any new functionality and troubleshoot any issues and responsibilities for overall site performance
- Performing UX evaluations and audits, driving growth across key touch points on the websites
- Use site analytics to plan and develop initiatives to improve engagement, maximise conversion, increase site traffic.
- Hands-on experience of Magento 2 is essential, Linnworks is preferred but not essential
- Requirements building and backlog management with a development team is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 4+ years working in online retail in a website manager, CRO or Product Owner role
- Work independently and cross-functionally with departmental stakeholders
- Data-led and curious, constantly looking for opportunities to improve customer experience and website performance