Job Ref: TGS1516
A Designer of ladies/girlswear who has worked with fast fashion across multiple areas and of course have a passion for fashion is required.
- Working with both design and buying departments to create collections
- Comp shop and attend exhibitions to keep ideas fresh and innovative
- Reacting to the market / new trends with speed
- Manage the process from initial style and concept to final stage of production
- Managing trend research and direction within the design team
- From design concepts including briefs and work towards range plans and price structures
- Working closely with the Head of Buying to interpret, follow and execute the design direction
- Review all ranges and samples on a regular basis
- Attend weekly fit sessions with Technologist and Head of Buying
- In-house ecom shoots in collaboration with other teams including buying
- Presenting collections
- Ensure design team is following and adhering to critical path whilst managing own collections.
- All ad hoc administration duties when required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years as a Designer for ladies and teenwear.
- Have experience and passion for designing ladies and teenwear within the fashion industry – ladies multi products.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is essential.
- Understand the cost of a product and how its made up.
- Building strong relationships with Technologists, Designers, Buying and Merchandising.
- Must have a strong eye for commercial product and have vast experience across fast fashion and multi product categories.