Job Ref: TGN4795
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Design/Product Developer Coordinator to join an established and successful soft furnishings company working with leading High Street Retailers including John Lewis, Tesco & Next.
You will work across private label and their own contemporary brand. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience of working in home textiles or fashion with AVA experience.
- 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Casual dress code
- To work alongside the Head of Design and Merchandisers assigned to a Brand/Private Label, from design brief stage through the product development process to “ready to buy” status.
- Manage the Critical Path from design brief to product launch.
- Work with the Design & Technical team to ensure the samples are checked, approved & correctly labelled and stored.
- Support the merchandising team, if required on market research and competitor analysis
- Keeping in touch with design trends in order to generate compelling trend resources of our own.
- Regularly carrying out comparative shopping exercises to assess the market and maintain sample archives.
- Provide general administration support.
- Ideally have 1-2 years’ experience of Designing Home Textiles/Fashion.
- CAD skills, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- AVA experience would be an advantage.
- Educated to degree level.
- Ability to manage a busy workload.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with everyone from internal teams through to customers.