Job Ref: TGN4797
We are looking for an experienced customer focused Supply Chain Office Manager who will be responsible for the company’s customer service delivery, supporting all supply chain operations.
The company are looking for someone who understands international supply chain processes inside and out and who can quickly adapt to business changes working with different Stakeholders across the business. You will be driven by delivering exceptional customer service, motivating your team to exceed customer expectations.
- Hybrid Working.
- 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays.
- Company pension.
- Employee discount.
- Share experience, knowledge, and support in the development of the team, liaising internally with key stakeholders across Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Product Development and Design
- Create a team focused culture motivating the team to meet objectives and targets focussed on business challenges, current and new
- Fine tune all business processes and systems, maximising productivity and efficiency
- Take direct ownership of escalated customer complaints liaising with the customer service team
- Attending pre-production meetings
- Attending weekly critical path meetings to identify any potential issues.
- Analysing weekly order status reports from factories overseeing any order shortages, problems etc
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders on costs and schedules
- Ensuring stakeholders are kept fully updated with their orders.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and ideally SAP
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solutions focussed.
- Previous experience in a similar role, Supply Chain and Customer focused role
- The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment as part of a rapidly growing team
- Flexibility to adapt well to change with enthusiasm and positivity as the company grows