Job Ref: TGN4831
Our client, one of the largest manufacturers of cosmetic products and are looking to recruit a Customer Service / Sales Administrator to work as part of their busy team, supporting customers, processing UK orders and managing UK transportation
You will be working as part of a friendly team, in a dynamic and fast paced business
Excellent training and development
- Hours are 9am – 5pm (or 8am-4pm) Monday to Thursday and 9am – 3pm Friday.
- 22 days + stats
- + the 1st Friday of each month off
- Sales Support and Order Processor for the UK sales team
- Processing UK Warehouse sales orders for delivery within the UK.
- Updating SAP system with open orders to delivery notes once goods have left the UK Warehouse.
- Updating SAP system with open delivery notes to invoices once POD is available on the transport website.
- Managing EDI systems for all customers when required.
- Arranging all transport for orders.
- UK Sales Support for UK sales team for orders delivered within the UK
- Investigating UK orders over-deliveries / shortages where applicable.
- Processing invoices and credit notes where applicable for all UK orders.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience handling customer orders
- Self-starter able to work with low supervision.