Job Ref: TGS1540
An opportunity for an experienced part-time Copywriter to join a growing digital and creative team. Reporting to the Digital Account Manager you will work together with the creative team to develop copy that communicates company brand values and product in a creative and appealing way.
- Responsible for the development, production and optimisation of copy assets across the business from Ecommerce, Wholesale and all other marketing touchpoints.
- Working closely with our product development and buying teams to produce engaging product descriptions of all new items and seasonal collections, along with reviewing existing collection copy and optimizing our brand TOV.
- You will be responsible for our creative copy for seasonal look-books and brochures and all other key collection copy required.
- Working with our digital account manager and marketing team to successfully produce creative and descriptive newsletter copy on a weekly basis.
- Updating and maintaining all key internal brand documents ensuring that our TOV is clearly expressed and consistent.
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring wholesale and concession clients are in line with our values and brand messaging.
- Take ownership of the development and publishing of our blog The Style Edit by creating interesting, creative and engaging articles that speak to our consumer on a bi-monthly basis that are optimised for SEO.
- Creation of key word rich SEO optimised onsite copy for collections and web pages as needed
- Advising, maintaining, optimising and creating copy across all Izabel.com marketing channels including paid-social, digital advertising and press releases.
- Any ad-hoc copy requests from all departments across the business.
- 3+ years’ of copywriting experience in fashion ecommerce and digital environments
- A portfolio of work consisting of similar brands and blog articles or editorial articles.
- Impeccable understanding of the English language.
- Attention to detail, excellent proof-reading skills.
- Strong understanding of women’s fashion and lifestyle markets.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to self-manage and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimisation best practices.
- An analytical mindset which can leverage key trends and data in order to continue to improve copy across all consumer touch-points.
- A positive attitude, creative mindset, pro-active, initiative and willingness to learn.