Job Ref: TGN4876
Leading online fashion brand is seeking a Buying and Merchandising Assistant to join their dynamic and fast-paced team. As a Buying and Merchandising Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Buying and Merchandising team in driving sales and profitability for the company. You will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of product ranges, monitoring inventory levels, and managing supplier relationships. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Support Buying and Merchandising in their admin tasks.
- Raise POs paying close attention to important factors: RRP, cost price, delivery dates, colours and action any amendments.
- Keeping information up to date and correct in all relevant systems and databases.
- Support in weekly trade and comp reports
- Chase in stock and book into Warehouse
- Manage and maintain a critical path and highlight to team any issues.
- Answering warehouse queries regarding stock and advising best solution
- Strong understanding of range plans with detailed knowledge of the product
- Supporting the Merchandiser with excel reporting and preparation, analysis, data entry and general admin tasks.
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure timely delivery of products.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other office software
- Passion for the fashion industry and staying up to date with industry trends.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential.
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- 40% staff discount
- Company Events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site gym