Job Ref: TGN4889
An excellent opportunity for a Buyer to join an online home textiles retailer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, growing business.
- Create commercial ranges that are right for our target consumer.
- Analyse sales data highlighting best/worst performers and take appropriate action.
- Oversee and sign off the sample process – lab dips/strike offs, red seals and gold seals.
- Strong understanding of our target consumer, competitors and marketplace platforms
- Liaise with far east factories to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ensure we are achieving set launch dates.
- Assist with the development of product ranges across our brands, contributing new ideas that are relevant for each brands target market.
- Consistently keep up to date with new trends, colours and fabrics
- Carrying out in-store and online competitor analysis and SWOT reports to assist Product Development in buys.
- Communicating with the Ecommerce team to help support Campaigns and Photo Shoots
- Follow the Product Development process from initial ideas stage to launch, liaising with relevant departments throughout the course.
- Product knowledge across Textiles
- Highly organised
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid commercial awareness
- Understanding of the supply chain
- Ability to independently grow a product range.
- Administrative and accuracy skills
- IT skills including Excel.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in either a Buying or Product Development background