Job Ref: TGN4826
As the Brand Trade Executive, you will report to the Senior Brand Manager, supporting with the development, implementation, and monitoring of the day-to-day activity on the brand website, including customer service management. This role will also support with activations across our French retail partners.
It would be beneficial, but not mandatory, if the candidate holds experience within the Beauty industry and can demonstrate knowledge of recent trends, active ingredients and potential growth opportunities for the future. Being able to take action and drive solutions will be key to driving success through both the websites and retail partners.
- A competitive salary
- Discounts on branded website
- Generous holiday allowance
- Early-finish Fridays
- A Day off for your birthday
- Implement the execution of the marketing plan across all websites and support retail activations, with a particular focus on our French territory.
- Handle all customer service enquiries and owns the French customer service process.
- Support the roll out of all trading activity including the scheduling of emails, updating onsite banners & merchandising products effectively, with a particular focus on our French territory, may also be required to support with UK.
- Supports the wider business with French translations.
- Work closely with marketing to deliver effective content changes and promotions across the websites.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the different markets and can adapt activity to maximize sales for the different customers in each market. Has a key understanding and awareness of French key holidays and marketing levers to help build out the French marketing plan.
- Conduct ad-hoc research on competitors in the different markets and circulate this information to the wider team.
- Able to work across different departments including the design studio, external PR agency and brand sales team.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated departments such as sales.
- Is an ambassador for the brand.
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management.
- Potential to attend brand events and retail meetings where French translation is required.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Fluent in French & can confidently write and check French native grammar.