Job Ref: TGN4922
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Head Office Merchandiser to join a ladies fashion company based in Bury. For this role, we need someone with experience who can hit the ground running to add to a busy team. The company is friendly with modern offices
Flexible working hours (start & end times)
- Updating Weekly Trading report and providing trading summary for Board of Directors and Head of Department
- Monitor all best & worst selling lines on a weekly basis
- Work within the WSSI for re-forecasting & updating actualised sales
- Directly report into the Merchandiser to assist in trading and planning.
- Monitor and arrange Store to store transfers to maximise on sales opportunities
- Generating list of Bestsellers on a weekly basis
- Administer old and current stock for stores, and propose markdowns
- Creating and updating Stock Availability report for the Internet and present recommendations for needed actions
- Monitoring warehouse activity to make sure appropriate inventory level is maintained
- Analysing product performance at section level, where expected sales is not achieved
- Managing stock returns into the business at the end of each season
- Providing store performance analysis, outlining best and worst performing stores
- Uploading price changes into the system
- Setting up and updating Year to Date report, provide sales information about products
- Weekly updating All Store tracker to have a general view of stores performance in comparison to previous years
- Actioning stock movement in the system
- Be a key contact for stores on stock level queries and promotional activities
- Liaising with warehouse to ensure the adequate stock levels in stores
- Allocation of products in the absence of Allocator
- Strong team player
- Strong IT skills – especially Excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise where required.
- Strong analytical skills