Job Ref: TGN4799
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a fast-paced Ladieswear supplier & Online brand. You will support the Senior Merchandiser on accounts including Missguided, JD Sports, New Look, Lipsy & ASOS. The company offer flexible working hours.
- Assisting to manage orders using the critical path from start to finish.
- Liaising with the factory and customer on a daily basis.
- Understanding and using customer extranet systems where applicable.
- Working with factories in Pakistan/China/Bangladesh –via email, phone & video conferences.
- Reviewing approvals internally.
- Submitting approvals to the customer and chasing for comments.
- Issuing the approval comments to the factories / requesting any resubmissions.
- Working closely with the merchandiser and highlighting any issues or problems.
- Raising purchase orders and issuing to the factories, adding them to the critical path.
- Assisting the factories with the shipping process, ensuring the correct bookings are made and chasing for shipping documents.
- Compiling shipping document packs and approving for payment with internal team.
- Reading and digesting each specific customer manual, ensuring the factory is clear on the requirements and providing support where necessary.
- Other duties as required.
- Ideally have 1-2 years experience within Merchandising (or similar).
- Be a Buying & Merchandising Graduate (or similar).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Be organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise where required.
- Can confidently report to team on tasks and flag issues where found.
- Can confidently work alone but equally thrives in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Keen to succeed and help in all situations.