Location: Leicester LE10
Job Ref: TGM1724
A fantastic opportunity for a process driven Assistant Management Accountant with excellent attention to detail is required to join our client – an established supplier to the High Street retailers.
- Management of accounts inbox (managing invoices received, replying to supplier, customer& internal queries).
- Organising and chasing approval of invoices from the Production Team.
- Coding and logging approved invoices onto SAGE.
- Preparation of weekly payment run on SAGE.
- Prepare supplier reconciliations periodically between supplier statements and AP ledger.
- Review and maintenance of a clean AP ledger.
- Creating new supplier accounts, following the companies approved process and dealing with supplier queries.
- Raising sales invoices on SAGE and then emailing invoices and proof of deliveries to our clients on a weekly basis
- Ensure customer delivery schedule is kept up to date with all amendments and sales invoicing information as and when processed.
- Updating and finalising dockets with actual costs on a weekly basis to ensure these are ready to be reviewed by Operations & Finance Director.
- Part qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience.
- Strong Excel skills with knowledge of SAGE Accounting, web-based & dual working systems.
- A strong emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong clear communication skills .
- Good analytical person with the ability to foresee potential issues arising and offer solutions
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Have an overall awareness of the development and supply to retail process.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and drive continuous improvement
- Previous experience of working in a fashion/retail sector preferred but not essential