Job Ref: TGM1672
An exciting opportunity for a Apparel Graphic Designer to join a fantastic supplier of garments to both retail and trade, working with high street retailers and supermarket brands. They are looking for a talented candidate who has an intimate knowledge and experience of high street jersey wear logo design. Licensed Experience Desired but not essential
- Designing graphics for menswear and Ladieswear
- You will be responsible for seasonal, trend and themed graphics/prints including placement graphics, all-over prints, front edge to edge designs as well as embellishments.
- You will have a genuine interest and awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colours, fabrics and embellishments.
- This will be maintained through your research on the internet, comparative shopping and trade shows.
- Responsible for the design of commercial options and co-ordinated print ranges dependent upon our customer needs.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Sales Team including attending presentations to Buyers.
- Process customer artwork for sampling.
- In depth knowledge of fashion trend from origin to mass market.
- The ability and experience to both spot trends and to interpret them in a commercial, creative and customer focussed manner.
- Commercial handwriting suited specifically to menswear, yet having the scope to develop into the full spectrum of trends from 90’s street wear to grunge.