Job Ref: TGN4784
Our vibrant client, a rapidly expanding online retailer based in the North West, recognized for their dynamic presence in the digital landscape. They are embarking on an exciting journey of expansion, and we’re on the lookout for a skilled and motivated PPC Executive to spearhead sales amplification across Marketplaces and Ecommerce platforms. If you possess the knack for devising and executing impactful PPC strategies that foster growth, this opportunity is tailor-made for you. We’re actively seeking a proactive and talented Amazon Marketplace E -Commerce Executive to play a pivotal role in propelling their ascent. Your contributions will be instrumental in driving this expansion, making this role a chance to make your mark in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Monitor day to day performance & optimising towards our brand goals in bid optimisation, keyword & targeting optimisation, campaign budget optimisation.
- Managing budgets and agreed monthly PPC spend. Create additional ads to compete as when required.
- Working with the listing team, creative team and analyst team to improve product listings and product data to help realise your PPC strategy.
- Ability to report on work done, opportunities and key next steps within the PPC account.
- Own and manage the Amazon PPC P&L for our multiple brands
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Management to deliver brand strategies and listing improvements, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding
- Help to launch and run international PPC campaigns in UK, Germany, USA
- Be willing to test & optimise, to help us drive commercial performance
- Improve and develop PPC processes and to achieve data excellence, automation & excellent reporting
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience in PPC management with a proven record of managing, optimising and growing PPC Accounts towards target goals.
- Experience with Ecommerce PPC (such as Google Shopping, Ecom marketplace). Experience with Amazon PPC mandatory
- Google AdWords: 1 year (preferred)
- Extensive experience of 2+ years in Amazon advertising whether with your own brand, a marketing agency or another Amazon seller
- Proven track record of delivering search growth & efficiency, strategic leadership & commercial understanding
- Be able to manage and juggle multiple projects and brands at once
- Hands-on, highly organised, process and data-driven with a solution-oriented mentality
- Self-starter with confidence to build and manage things from scratch
- Desire to work in a young & fast-growing start-up
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Store discount