Job Ref: TGS1524
An experienced Accounts / Customer Service Administrator is needed to join a highly successful supplier of apparel. The role will be hands on and the person will need to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and have experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting the Accounts and Logistics team.
- Requesting payments from customers.
- Processing Proforma customer payments.
- Releasing and allocating PayPal payments.
- Filing invoices by date and number.
- Filing picking/packing, despatch notes.
- Assisting on incoming customer calls.
- Replying to customer queries via telephone and email.
- Processing customer orders.
- Additional administration duties as required.
- To invoice customers and manage any aftercare issues.
- To support the logistics team as required.
- To assist with despatch process.
- Liaise with couriers as required.
- To support the fulfilment process from customer order to delivery.
- General office duties and covering colleagues during absences.
- MUST have at least 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have worked within an accounting / customer service role
- Proficient in MS Office to a high level
- Self-motivated, flexible attitude highly organised.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.