Job Ref: TGN4920
This an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and fashion-driven Account Manager to join a fast-growing Men’s & Women’s Denim & Fleece Supplier. The successful applicant will be joining a fast-paced sourcing and product team, working with some of the country’s largest and most influential retailers and most directional streetwear customers on very varied product types.
- Be the point of contact for customers and suppliers for a selection of key brands/retailers.
- Customer liaison/meetings to discuss requirements / take briefs.
- Liaise with the tech and design department to gather all info for sampling/costing.
- Sending briefs to suppliers.
- Costing & lead time negotiation.
- Confirming & raising orders with customers / suppliers
- Management of Critical path from order to delivery
- Sample and trim management
- Hold fit/comments meetings with the design / tech team and feedback to customers / suppliers
- Liaise with tech team for ethical and technical / testing-related matters
- Liaise with the shipping team to ensure timely delivery and booking in the process
- Manage customer and supplier relationship
- Identify opportunities and nurture seasonal growth across accounts
- Strong organisational skills.
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects with good prioritisation skills.
- Able to quickly adapt to last-minute changes and feedback.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to make effective decisions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Denim and woven knowledge