Job Ref: TGN4937
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Account Manager, working in High Street Fashion to join a well-established supplier to the High Street based in the Northwest. The company currently have very successful brands and also numerous large contract accounts and as the result of expansion they are now looking to add to their dynamic sales team.
- Managing and building accounts and also developing new opportunities.
- Range building for Retail and Independent stores.
- Conducting meetings from the office and also attending onsite meetings with Designers and Buyers.
- Responsible for whole process from choosing the collection to presenting to client, making the sale, order confirmation, arranging delivery, through to ensuring payment.
- Contributing and implementing business ideas and strategies.
- Liaise with In-House Design Team to ensure product development aligns with customer profile.
- Previous experience in an Account Manager/Sales role within the fashion industry is essential.
- Highly motivated.
- Proven track record of sales within a similar role.
- Articulate, numerate, proactive and passionate about sales.
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Able to meet and work to demanding deadlines.
- Able to travel.
- Must have experience dealing with overseas.
- Must be fully IT literate.