Job Ref: TGN4812
An amazing, creative opportunity for an Accessory Designer (Men’s & Ladies) to join a well-established Sports/ Street Wear Brand, working on trend led fashion, based in central Manchester. You will be fashion conscious, able to translate trends into commercial products with a good knowledge of the Ladieswear/ Menswear market.
This is a brilliant role for someone who is looking to be involved in every area of design and production and gain valuable experience while growing within a friendly, dynamic and fashion forward business.
- Design & develop commercial ranges across all accessory categories – socks/underwear/footwear/headwear.
- Trend research to create colour palettes/ mood boards.
- Produce detailed tech packs/ artworks to send to factories.
- Understand and work within commercial production constraints.
- Work with co designers and sales to create cohesive ranges.
- Liaise with the Merchandise team to manage the product development – samples/ strike off approvals.
- Identify and update bestsellers to drive repeat business.
- Highly motivated and creative individual with an excellent commercial knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Must be confident with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Previous design experience is essential.
- Reliable, punctual and hardworking