Job Ref: TGM1705
An Accessories Designer with an accessories background is required to join an established supplier to high street retailers and supermarkets. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is creative with a good eye for detail and commercially aware to join a highly successful company.
- City centre based – walking distance to station if on public transport
- Established company for over 20 years
- Long term career progression
- Designing accessories for high street retailers and supermarkets for childrens, ladies and menswear.
- Helping to develop seasonal ranges.
- Working with the Designers to ensure ranges are on trend whilst keeping to customer requirements.
- Working on briefs, technical packs and trend boards.
- Attending design meetings.
- CAD work.
- Following products through to sampling.
- Liaising with overseas factories.
- Working to critical paths.
- A license or character background is advantageous but not essential.
- 2 years minimum experience within a similar design position is required – either accessories or garment with a view to moving into accessories.
- Fashion related degree is essential.
- Confident in Photoshop/Illustrator in order to present designs.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Creative with a commercial eye.
- Hardworking and good at multi-tasking.
- Organised and self motivated team player.
- Strong communication skills with a passion for the industry and enthusiasm for the product.