Job Ref: TGM1477
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Manual Woven Pattern Cutter to join an established supplier of fashion to high street stores – ladies and menswear working with brands such as Asos and River Island
- Manual Pattern Cutter with experience working within fast fashion
- Creating first patterns
- Working with woven products and soft tailoring
- Liaise with garment Techs, machinists and designers ensuring garments are suitable for production
- Create fit sheets for each style.
- Measuring first samples
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience gained within a similar role.
- Experience of working with high street retailers.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Understanding of jersey and woven’s.