Job Ref: TGN4617
The Wholesale Account Manager will assist in the development and execution of our international distribution strategy through wholesale business development, retail expansion and strategic brand partnerships.
We’re looking for somebody with an already extensive international network within key Department stores and online retailers, you’ll develop and nurture relationships with buyers and implement a global strategy across these key markets to increase brand revenue and maximise exposure of the brand. You’ll focus your efforts on increasing profitability through retail/wholesale expansion, product communication and financial reporting. In addition, you will be responsible for negotiating and buying the inventory to delight its customers, considering price, quality, and delivery to ensure continuity of supply.
This role will also be responsible for proactively researching our brand’s target markets, analysing sales data and building relationships with suppliers, identifying gaps / opportunities in the market, and predicting buying trends to drive performance and unleash opportunities for the brand.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity to join the business during a period of exciting strategic growth.
- Understand and be responsible for the implementation of the brand strategy with new partners and ensuring the development of sales and profitability
- Onboard, build and maintain relationships in selected markets by researching potential partners that offer the right brand adjacencies and sales potential. Innovate and implement test and learn strategies that will drive scalable impact.
- Design longer term commercial plans and strategy packs to fulfil the relevant OTB.
- Responsible for tracking and presenting sales on a weekly and quarterly basis with a focus on product feedback to the buyers and merchandisers.
- Drive business throughout the season to achieve strong sell through ongoing communication with partners, training, sales incentives, activation’s, stock swaps, reorders etc.
- Collaborate with the production, merchandising, finance, and logistic teams to ensure timely deliveries
- Strong analytical skills, impeccable attention to detail and the ability to understand and interpret data
- A strategic thinker, who is confident with managing complicated cross-functional projects and influencing change across senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Commercially minded – strong focus on business development and growth with ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You’re independent and self-directed but able to work and lead a team of creative individuals in a dynamic and reactive environment
- You’re a ‘natural retailer’; obsessed with delivering your promise to customers
- Highly motivated and driven by Sales.
- Natural communicator
- Willing to travel.
- Minimum of 3 years in the Wholesale industry
- Proven track record of proactively gaining and retaining new clients.
- Experience building, executing, and scaling strategies from concept to completion
- Excellent knowledge of the retail market and key accounts worldwide
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus extra day of leave for your birthday
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free access to on-site gym
- 40% staff discount
- Social events
- Free snacks, drinks & treats