Job Ref: TGN4290
We are looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join a busy team who supply electrical and homeware products to retailers. The working hours are Monday to Friday 830am-430pm. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility that it may be extended to a permanent role.
- Liaising between the Sales & Warehouse teams.
- Amending and releasing sales orders.
- Prioritising urgent requests.
- Printing work orders.
- Inputting and updating information on database.
- Providing assistance with day-to-day queries.
- Input bookings onto database.
- Dealing with any Proof of Delivery forms (POD) queries.
- Accurate completion of paperwork.
- Any other duties as required.
- MUST have experience in a similar role.
- MUST have strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & databases.
- MUST have good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to adapt and communicate effectively, needs and instructions.
- Can identify problems and deliver effective solutions.
- Proactive and professional behaviour.
- Manage time and workload effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to deal with more than one priority at a time.