Location: North West
Job Ref: TGN4432
An excellent opportunity for a Trainee Merchandiser to join a fast-growing online Fashion Ladieswear Retailer. A reputable company who focus on quality, trend driven clothing who are loved by celebrities and influencers. The company have grown significantly in the past 2 years and have ambitious plans going forward. You will be working in a growing Buying & Merchandising team. Working hours are Monday to Friday 930am-530pm. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and fashion driven graduate to begin a career in Fashion Merchandising.
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Staff discount & sample sales
- To provide administrative support to the Merchandising team.
- Pulling and Management of reports ensuring data is correct across all levels of reporting.
- Looking at size analysis to ensure we are raising repeat orders to reflect sales demand.
- Raising and Managing Purchase Orders appropriately and accurately updating key merchandising systems to ensure they reflect changes agreed.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure smooth running of the Merchandising department.
- Confirming delivery dates with suppliers, monitoring any slippages that may result in intake being delayed.
- Working closely with the Buying admin to manage the critical paths by identifying and highlighting order issues/QA issues.
- Managing intake trackers for TV ads, marketing and social launches and summarising to update Merchandiser and Marketing.
- Review sales daily, to help merchandiser manage stock levels across website and 3rd Parties.
- Allocating stock in our 3rd parties in a timely manner to meet weekly forecasts.
- Updating Line cards by actualising sales and forecasting future sales to plan intake qtys and landing dates ensuring we are never out of stock.
- Reporting directly into the head of merchandising and supporting the team by providing all ad hoc/weekly/monthly detailed sales and stock reporting analysis.
- Be a recent Graduate (Buying & Merchandising / Fashion Business Management / similar)
- Excellent administration skills
- Communication and organisation skills
- A keen interest in fashion and putting customers first
- Driven & motivated