Location: Manchester, Trafford Park
Job Ref: TGN4624
An exciting opportunity for a TikTok Presenter & Influence Outreach Executive to join an Online Fashion Ladieswear Brand. You will be responsible for creating and executing new and innovative video content. We are looking for a confident individual with a creative eye & experience in a similar role. This role will involve wearing samples from the brand so the ideal applicant will be a UK Ladies size 8-10. This is a permanent, full-time, office-based role working Monday to Friday 9am-530pm (may involve evening work for TikTok lives).
- Creating a social media strategy to increase brand awareness, engagement, traffic & follower count.
- Creating short videos for TikTok daily.
- Presenting the brands products on TikTok live shows (modelling / wearing the clothes).
- Interacting with a live TikTok audience & answering queries.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Researching the current social & TikTok trends.
- Ensuring all social media content is in line with brand tone of voice.
- Uploading content to social media platforms, Instagram & TikTok.
- Review success of posts & adjusting content accordingly.
- Create a content strategy alongside the marketing calendar.
- Researching & identifying suitable influencers.
- Engage suitable influencers & micro-influencers within Fashion.
- Contacting Influencers, Celebrities & TikTok stars to set up collaborative posts.
- Plan outreach campaigns to drive Influencer signups.
- Build relationships with influencers, from initial outreach to processing payments.
- Manage influencer campaigns in line with the marketing calendar.
- Create reports on influencer performance, ROI, engagement etc.
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure brand remains relevant.
- Sending samples / packages to influencers.
- Other duties as required.
- We are looking for an individual with experience in a similar role – specifically on TikTok.
- Be confident in talking to an audience, in front of a video camera on TikTok live.
- Ability to create engaging Reels & TikTok videos.
- Have strong CAD skills including Illustrator and Photoshop for image and video editing.
- A social media or fashion related degree is advantageous.
- Be a UK Ladies size 8-10 in order to wear the brands sample size.