Job Ref: TGN4519
We are looking for a Systems Implementation & Project Manager to join our growing team and take full ownership over the entire system infrastructure and workflow management.
We’ve experienced some incredible growth over the past few years and are planning to continue this growth into the future. We therefore need to ensure not only that we have best-in-class systems throughout but also that they speak nicely to each other and enable efficient and effective working.
Even though this is a standalone role, you will work in conjunction with multiple teams including IT, operations, trading and product to ensure that project/department milestones are met and are adhering to approved budgets.
- Developing processes to introduce/consolidate systems to improve efficiency and productivity levels within the company
- Managing the day-to-day activities of system workflows, including establishing priorities and work assignments.
- Communicating with employees to gain feedback about the management of existing systems
- Communicating with stakeholders to recommend new systems and processes
- Coordinating with departments to ensure system integrations meet their needs
- Analysing business requirements and determining which areas of a business can benefit from new or consolidated systems
- Conducting research on new systems to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity within the business
- Developing training materials for employees who will be using dedicated systems
- Developing and enforcing company approved system guidelines
- Maintaining an inventory of systems within a company
- Creating detailed system process maps
- Strong project management, communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Strong experience working in Retail or eCommerce industries
- Experience managing multiple inhouse system environments
- Experience in recommending technology and software
- Experience of implementing new digital solutions internally
- Ability to manage relationships and collaborate across teams
- Logical in your approach to problem solving
- Ability to self-manage
- Technical knowledge (Including API Integration)
- Automation experience
- Testing experience
- Great new modern offices with free gym on site
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional day of annual leave for your birthday
- 40% staff discount
- Free coffee and snacks
- On-site parking