Location: Manchester – Hybrid
Job Ref: TGN4608
An exciting opportunity for a Sustainable & Technical Admin Assistant (Certification and verification).
to join an established home textiles company. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a successful and progressive company.
- Lead certification and verification for sustainable materials (product)
- Support Technologists in day-to-day administration
- Liaise with our global suppliers.
- Support annual and seasonal reporting to ensure the business hits sustainability commitments.
- Managing Certification and verification process by gathering and checking documents relating to traceability.
- Checking and tracking of shipped goods to ensure the shipped volumes match the associated certifications (e.g. BCI cotton and recycled content). Keeping the monthly tracker up to date and chasing suppliers when late.
- Assisting the technologists with administrative tasks include setting up of sample sealing reports and gathering and filing documents (including Product & Fabric specs, checklists etc.)
- Creating and improving administration processes and assisting with gathering of data when required.
- Managing the supplier accreditation sheet, keeping it up to date and chasing suppliers when certificates expire.
- Assisting with product measurement reporting as well as labelling of samples.
- Assisting with distributing and sending of parcels.
- Chasing monthly trackers for BCI and recycled content.
- Managing BCI platform transactions
- Updating and sending monthly trackers to Dunelm
- Gathering documents for GRS/TRG initial shipments.
- Following through all TRG submissions
- Keeping the GRS/TRG log up to date
- Improving the record keeping process
- Keeping supplier accreditations up to date.
- Setting up sealing reports
- Assisting completing sealing reports
- Assisting setting up testing matrices
- Chasing outstanding product specs and adding to sealing report
- Gathering and filing documents
- Checking final pack sizes/weights are correct against the system
- Filing documents and checking off critical path columns
- Support with reporting on product analysis results
- Labelling of samples
- Sending mock shop samples and parcels.
- We would prefer candidates with some knowledge of sustainability
- product circularity, more sustainable materials- e.g., responsibly sourced cotton, certification and chain of custody standards including Global recycled standard.
- Supply chain engagement skills- confident at communicating with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Reporting- good level of excel and data skills.
- Must be organised, excellent attention to detail, methodical and logical
- Good presentation skills
- Sound data integrity skills, ability to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- problem solving and able to maintain existing processes as well as highlight where new methods of organization are needed
- Independent and team player
- Worked for a brand in CSR departments or similar role.
- You will have the ability to develop strong and meaningful relationships with stakeholders including internal teams, suppliers, and other 3rd party organisations.