Job Ref: TGN4331
Tagged Resources acting as the Recruiter for The Behrens Group is working together on a new exciting career opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator:
Our client is a real success story in the Textile World, with nearly 200 years of textile innovation delivering high quality brands across Home Textiles, Healthcare, Corporate/ Workwear and Sportswear, to name a few. An exciting opportunity has become available for a high calibre
Supply Chain Coordinator to join a busy team. You must be able to develop an excellent understanding of the business’ needs understanding the supply chain process, along with building strong internal and customer relationships at all levels.
- Proactively helping to offer an exceptional level of customer service.
- Supporting customer deliveries on a National and International basis
- Placing and tracking orders.
- Managing order delivery and resolving any problems
- Supporting the Product Manager and Customer Services Manager.
- Liaising with factories and suppliers in the UK and around the world.
- Providing quotations / estimates to customers.
- Directly working with customers to handle queries and provide solutions.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- High level of IT literacy, experience of Excel and ideally working with an ERP system
- Very organised and a logical thinker.
- Good communicator.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good level of education.
- 20 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) plus holiday loyalty scheme.
- Staff discount on products
- Offices are 400 metres from the new Parkway Tram stop (Metrolink)
- Offices provide free parking
- Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment.
- Busy and varied workload
- Excellent chance for personal development