Job Ref: TGN4832
Tagged Resources acting as the Recruiter for The Behrens Group are working together on an exciting new career opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator:
Our client is a real success story delivering high quality brands across Healthcare, Corporatewear, Workwear, Sportswear and Home Textiles. An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Customer Services Team. You will be responsible for a various customer service-related tasks. You must be able to develop an excellent understanding of the business’ needs understanding the supply chain process, along with building strong internal and customer relationships at all levels.
- Proactively helping to offer an exceptional level of customer service.
- Supporting customer deliveries on a National and International basis
- Placing and tracking orders.
- Managing order delivery and resolving any problems
- Providing quotations / estimates to customers.
- Directly working with customers to handle queries and provide solutions.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Great opportunity for a graduate.
- High level of IT literacy, experience of Excel and ideally working with an ERP system
- Very organised and a logical thinker.
- Good communicator.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good level of education.
- 20 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) plus holiday loyalty scheme.
- Staff discount on products
- Offices are 400 metres from the new Parkway Tram stop (Metrolink)
- Offices provide free parking
- Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment.
- Busy and varied workload
- Excellent chance for personal development