Location: North West
Industry: Soft Furnishings
Job Ref: TGN4676
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Sales Account Manager to join an established company selling to leading High Street Retailers including John Lewis, Tesco & Next. You will manage and grow Branded and licensed Sales within the UK and look for new opportunities into all targeted trade channels, in existing & new categories/geographies.
- 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid 2 days in office and 3 days at home (after probation)
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Working with a mix of National Accounts and Independent customers, responsible for nurturing and growing a current account base of £2million
- Manage mail order business to achieve targeted turnover & margin.
- Prepare budgets & sales forecasting & monitoring sales performance against target.
- Review opportunities for margin improvement.
- Establish new accounts to increase budgeted sales and expand with existing accounts.
- Developing customer relationships with key customers & ensure regular communication.
- Develop promotional activity to meet diverse customer requirements.
- Internal Process Perspective
- Presenting product offer, developing product to suit customer needs.
- Sales forecasting & reporting
- Manage critical path to ensure on-time delivery and follow-up customer service
- Other duties as required.
- Have a minimum of 7 years plus experience as an Account Manager.
- Experience in textiles or fashion
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships and credibility.
- IT literate, used to working on Excel.
- Good organisation ability, planning and analytical skills.
- Financial understanding with costing experience and ability to work with budgets & margins.
- Proven track record in forecasting and strong budgeting skills.
- Self motivated, pro-active and able to resolve problems.
- Ability to travel and have a valid driving licence.
- Established mail order customer contacts.