Job Ref: TGN4485
Our client is a multi-product business, currently looking to expand their supply chain team, with an experienced Stock Controller. The company is a great place to work and offers excellent training and progression with a fast paced, varied and busy workload
- Working closely with the Supply Chain
- Optimising the department’s profitable sales and stock holdings through strong analytics, product planning and stock control (preventing Out of Stocks or Overstocking).
- You will collate and present product information and sales information
- Proactively monitor sales and stock in order to optimise sales and margin performance – ensuring teams react to sales trends.
- Proactively track shipments and address delays/issues within the stock planning cycles.
- Help develop the ranges, manage category related administrative processes that are time critical to the business.
- Advanced requirements of the role include working in conjunction with the Buying teams, and Sales teams to build accurate forecasts of stock demand.
- Analysis and Interpretation of Customer Epos data and linking with demand forecasts.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have previous experience in Stock Control experience, preferably in a similar import/export distribution business.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Be highly analytical.
- Be highly numerate with a focus on accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong commercial awareness and business minded.
- Experience in working with working with teams across various regions/countries.
- You value own responsibility, fast pace, teamwork and straightforward communication.
- You enjoy a fast-working organisation, with many different contacts.
- The ability to pick up new systems and process easily.