Job Ref: TGM1623
An exciting opportunity for an Socks Designer/ Graphic Designer to join a highly successful global company working with the high street retailers. This is an exciting opportunity with great opportunities to have a key design role directly influencing products. Must have ladies / Girlswear handwriting.
- Creating and designing socks for a range of different leading supermarkets
- liaising directly with customers and factories.
- Development and sourcing of products.
- Working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Completing spec sheets and design packs.
- Competitive shopping, trend research and development and compiling inspirational boards and colour palettes etc.
- Working closely with product development teams.
- Customer Account Management.
- Must have previous Socks Design experience
- Must have ladies / Girlswear handwriting.
- Competent user of Illustrator and CAD.
- Proven interest in accessories design.
- Strong textile/print background, very important to have some real knowledge about fabric, prints, weaves and knits.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Personable and outgoing and enjoy working in a team.
- Trend aware with a strong eye for design.