Location: Cheetham Hill
Job Ref: TGN4515
A fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join an established Ladieswear suppliers with a successful Online Fashion Brand. This is an exciting role within the business for a hardworking and career minded individual to join a fun, fast paced Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a naturally creative individual with an eye for design & a passion for social media. You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with influencer outreach experience too.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the company’s social media platforms.
- You will also be responsible for creating captivating content for all social media pages.
- Monitoring user engagement and analysing feedback daily.
- Supervise social media campaigns.
- Developing engaging social media strategies.
- Managing social media platforms of the organization.
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Engaging followers with regular company updates.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Overseeing Social Media teamwork.
- Responding to the comments on social media on time.
- Creating paid social media campaigns for advertising.
- Monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
- Analysing social media trends.
- Preparing social media engagement and activities reports.
- Optimizing social media content effectively.
- Coordinating with Graphic Designer and other team members.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have 2-3 years experience in a similar role including influencer outreach.
- Have a relevant degree – communication / marketing/ graphic design etc.
- Experience reporting KPI and numbers.
- Knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer etc.
- Knowledge of paid social media advertising.
- Ability to write eye catching content.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.