Industry: Soft Furnishings
Job Ref: TGN4332
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media & Ecommerce Assistant to join an established and successful soft furnishings company working with leading High Street Retailers including John Lewis, Tesco & Next. You will work with the Marketing, Website & Sales teams. You will have freedom and autonomy over digital campaigns, as well as social advertising, and influencer outreach/management.
- 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Finish at 3pm on a Friday
- Hybrid working available (3 days in the office)
- Store Discounts
- Casual Fridays
- Company events
- Developing and managing the social media strategy.
- Optimising digital activity.
- Supporting activities such as SEO and content optimisation.
- Measuring key performance metrics, audience engagement, reach, cost per click, service quotas, bounce rate, and ad spend to evaluate return on investment (ROI).
- Managing social media channels delivering planned content, reactive responses & trending posts.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends as well as regulations, changes, and developments to social media platforms to ensure compliance.
- Social listening to monitor brand mentions, and competitor activity and identify hot topics to feed into our wider marketing strategy.
- Building relationships with key influencers including customers, bloggers, partners, online media etc.
- Providing analysis and data as needed to support with business decisions for key markets.
- Assisting and approving the content plan for the company blog and the B2C newsletter.
- Becoming a key member in the Ecommerce project, sharing your knowledge and expertise.
- Develop a strong brand presence in our key markets.
- Manage all social media platforms, ensure social campaigns run smoothly from start to finish.
- Working with influencers & supporting the e-commerce team.
- Review the current approach & deliver an ambitious Social Media strategy.
- Other duties as required.
- Have 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Organised with excellent time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Confident and clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- IT skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Have a flair for creativity.
- Have a car/license to travel to different locations & shoot for content.