Job Ref: TGN4481
An exciting opportunity for a Social Media Assistant to join an online fashion brand. You will be managing social media platforms, including TikTok, for a fast-paced Fashion business. This is an office-based role Monday to Friday 9am-530pm. A fantastic brand with opportunity for progression. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is active on social media, with a creative eye & lots of ideas.
- Contacting Influencers, Bloggers & celebrities to set up collaborative posts.
- Deliver social media strategy to increase brand awareness, engagement, traffic & follower count.
- You will create short videos for TikTok & brands daily.
- Develop new social initiatives – partnerships, competitions, giveaways, influencer content.
- Uploading content to social media platforms, Instagram & TikTok.
- Staying up to date with industry trends, culture and competitor activity on social media.
- Ensure all social media content is in line with brand tone of voice.
- Produce creative / engaging / inspirational content and themes for social media.
- Monitor competitor activity and social trends on a weekly basis to ensure brand remains relevant.
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of campaign performance to optimise future results.
- Sending 30-40 packages a day to celebrities & influencers.
- Other duties as required.
- A social media or fashion related degree is advantageous.
- Be passionate about fashion.
- Have strong CAD skills including Illustrator and Photoshop for image and video editing.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills.