Job Ref: TGS1446
Our client is an established supplier of apparel to the high street retailers and due to expansion are looking for a Shipping Co-Ordinator with 3PL knowledge to join the team.
- Have an excellent understanding of logistics on an international scale
- Working with and liaise with 3PL partner
- Bookings on systems in order to arrange deliveries as required to delivery schedule
- Raising and submission of packing lists and invoices to customers
- Liaise with the UK and Far East on a daily and weekly basis ensuring product deliveries are on time
- Review freight costs, transportation rates etc
- Be initial contact for customers, suppliers and factories regarding any shipping and logistic enquiries
- Ensuring up to date shipping and delivery logs are complete and accurate
- Verify supply invoices are valid and charged correctly
- Process all packing lists and purchase orders received and check against the company’s customer delivery schedule.
- Ensure supplier delivery schedule is kept up to date with all amendments and information as and when they are amended and processed.
- Minimum 3 years experience within similar role
- 3PL knowledge
- Strong, clear communication skills both written, in conversation and by telephone.
- Have an ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work in a small team and help wherever required.
- Good use and knowledge of excel
- Have an overall awareness of the development and supply to retail process.