Job Ref: TGM1514
An exciting opportunity for a Sock/ Knitwear Designer with a Knitwear and or hosiery background to join an established and leading supplier of soft accessories to various high street retailers.
- Designing ranges of soft accessories including hosiery.
- Helping to ensure products meet client specifications.
- Be commercially aware and how to translate into designs.
- Have a working knowledge of fabrics and fittings development and sourcing.
- Interpreting seasonal key trends.
- Inspirational boards and colour palettes.
- Presentation of collections.
- Development and sourcing of products and sampling.
- Creating detailed tech packs.
- Attending trade shows and travel when required.
- Liaising directly with customers and factories.
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ experience designing men’s, ladies and children’s soft accessories.
- Fully computer literate including CAD and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of liaising with overseas factories.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Trend aware with a strong eye for design.
- Willing to travel if and when necessary.